Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hardstyle

• 26-12-2004 2:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

im just wondering how popular harstyle dance in ireland (well just in boards i guess)
    anyway if any one here does like hardstlye have a look at this,it has sets by a DJ called Daniele Mondello

click

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Hardsyle as in Dutch Gabber?I wouldnt say theres many people in this country into that rubbish...its too fast,real Hardcore is from 89-93 with breakbeats....... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

no, not dutch gabber

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

kinkstr wrote:
    no, not dutch gabber

What is it then hard house?the Dutch call Gabber Hardstyle.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

errr... no they dont... the dutch call gabber "gabber" or else they call it "hardcore" - "hardstyle" seems to refer to the harder end of hard house thats still too girly for a real gabber to go out to....

think of drum and bass and uk garage; when uk garage came on the scene just as drum and bass was gettin all vicious techy and bleak, all the girls started going out to uk garage nights instead... in holland the same happened with gaber and hard house, to the extent that the second arena at an event like "raving nightmare" is now often something nice and chilled like hard house all night long...

for the record, no i dont like hardstyle, or hard house or whatever you want to call it. mindless stupidity for shop girls on their first e imo.... no groove, no originality and no flavour, just locked groove snares and siren and hoover noises..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

sorry i didnt respond earlier jonny68,when i said hardstyle i meant producers like lady dana,who play what id describe as dark hard house with plenty of heavy and fast beats

• Advertisement
Advertisement