Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

quick question about bus in city

• 26-12-2004 2:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭

Are dublin buses running today?if so is it on the sunday timetable i'd imagine

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭ronano

A normal Sunday service will operate on all routes. Nitelink services will operate.

ok my own question answered,damn mother making me doubt myself!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

lol what a joke "will operate normal sunday times"

I was waiting an age for one this morning and so where other people in work. They will arrive but it will be anytime from the stated time to an hour after it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭stagolee

I am MAN wrote:
    lol what a joke "will operate normal sunday times"

I was waiting an age for one this morning and so where other people in work. They will arrive but it will be anytime from the stated time to an hour after it

this could be due to the timetable on the bus stop being completley different from the times listed on their website or when you text them :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Nope checked the website just before I left home this morning, they provide a useless service everyday of the week anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

Sunday service my arse! I was waiting nearly an hour for a 39 on dame st this morning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

What's the story for buses on New years day (saturday next)? will it be saturday timetables or sunday services?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Advertisement