Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to set call of duty to 600by 400 resolution

Options
  • 26-12-2004 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

i got an athlon pc last week 2400mghz with ti 4200 graphics 64meg, the monitor i,m using is just loading games in 640x 400 res, when i load call of duty,gameofthe year, i get double images can see all menus, it loads at 800by 600 res,using old monitor,svga, does anyone know how do i setup call of duty to load up automatically from config. script, or shortcut, in 640x480 resolution.ill get monitor in 2 weeks just wanna know 4 now.theres no brandname on monitor ti4200 card sees it as 800x600 monitor.if i raise res to 800 i get double images overlapping.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

I,m Having The Same Problem With Farcry Cant Load It Get Double Images Cannot See Menus Etc.

Advertisement