Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks

Options
  • 26-12-2004 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

When do ye all have yere mocks?

Mine start on the 21st of Febuary and go on until the 2nd of March...

The Junior Cert mocks were a load of **** becoz the teachers ****in' came around and helped us if we ****in' needed it... ****e :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

i hope your english mock goes so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

You're lucky to have your's so late, mine start January 31st. But at least i can take a break at half term while you'll probably be studying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

my pre's are starting january 31st aswell.....they're so early dont ya think?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Zhane

to be honest, they havent told us when ours is on. although i think i did hear something about febuary or march

suppose tho the earlier i have them the earlier im finished and then the earlier i relise i had nothin done and shud start studyn (....or do my h/w with alot more effort and not infront of tv), tho i know that wont happen......im a crammer im afraid, ohwell! iv a life2live!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

mine start a week before mid term and then a week after mid term

how ****ing cruel is that huh?

thats just retarded if i may say.........

Advertisement