Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joypads

• 26-12-2004 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭

I usally play on the PS2 but ive recently got the pc version problem is i hvae no joypad and playing with keyboard is crap.
    Which Joypad is the best for pro evo
    looking foward to getting my ass kicked by the lot of you when i start playing online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

If you've got ps2 joypads then just get a ps2 usb adapter from here.

Killian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

K!LL!@N wrote:
    If you've got ps2 joypads then just get a ps2 usb adapter from here.

Killian

When you hook up the PS2 dual shock controllers do the analogs sticks both work too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Yep.

The ps2 adaptor OWNS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

DRakE wrote:
    Yep.

The ps2 adaptor OWNS

sure does , its what the game was designed to play on .

Nice one lads, I ordered one of Play.com yesterday for 10 euro, should arrive tomorrow. The bloody keyboard is driving me mad!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

ya can also pick those ps2 converters up in GAME which may surprise you..

got mine there, although i'm experiencing a little bug.. whenever i stop my player moving he starts running in a diagonal line until controlled again..

other people have this problem too and i'm thinking it may be the GAME adaptors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

[nicK] wrote:
    ya can also pick those ps2 converters up in GAME which may surprise you..

got mine there, although i'm experiencing a little bug.. whenever i stop my player moving he starts running in a diagonal line until controlled again..

other people have this problem too and i'm thinking it may be the GAME adaptors

The game ones are probably more expensive , and aren't delivered to your door , the only advantage I can see is you can pay cash .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

Big Ears wrote:
    The game ones are probably more expensive , and aren't delivered to your door , the only advantage I can see is you can pay cash .

..and start playing pes TONIGHT?

(btw, the game adaptors are 15e)

[nicK] wrote:
    ..and start playing pes TONIGHT?

(btw, the game adaptors are 15e)

I saved a fiver so I'm happy enough. I'll give someone an online game tomorrow night:cool: Looking forward getting the adaptor since I downloaded the Wolf 3.0 patch, it looks bloody amazing, fair play to whoever skinned all the jerseys...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Do the Game adapters allow for 2 joypads?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

There is one which allows 4 doubt its the Game one.

But most pcs have lots of USB slots ( i have 14 wtf do i need 14 for ? )

Eirebhoy if get online my modified St pats team challenges your English wannabe fenian gits to a game :D

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

KdjaC wrote:
    Eirebhoy if get online my modified St pats team challenges your English wannabe fenian gits to a game :D
    hehe. I omly got the game on Thursday and am trying to play with the keyboard. I won the International cup on 2 star but got beaten 3-0 by Northern Ireland on 3 star. I'm just crap with the keyboard and being left handed doesn't help.

Advertisement