Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't forget Mikado!

Options
  • 26-12-2004 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭

The supreme NUI Maynooth discussion board:

www.mikadosoc.ie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Shrapnel

*avatars and signatures sold seperately. See our salespeople at the mikado stall on fairs day 05*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Lol!!!

Mikado is pretty ****. After about 5 posts, each and every thread goes off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

i love it, eat that gael

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

joe316 wrote:
    i love it, eat that gael

Eh, eat what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

it got shut down. A user went rogue, apparently:
    Baord Dissabled as a user has gone vigilante and the admins have lost control. We very strongly appologise for this but things have now been pushed too far. The committee will decide how to proceed from here. The Admins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

the subjects that we/they meander onto are usually more interesting anyway.c'mon let's all pile into the chatroom!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭joe316

i cant get in, but they probably wont allow me in since i am the owner of the rival maynooth forum, i wanna bring the chatroom down as well.

CSSE 3 forever

death to joe316.5gigs.com!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

The chat site is down now too!!!
    Mikadosoc is to reopen shortly supposedly.

CSSE 3 forever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Mikado will be be back up later on today after the admins bring the moderators up to speed.

I'll bring the Chat Room back up later on aswell if possible (and i don't forget obviously).

• Advertisement

it's back, baby

YEAH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Gael

So it is! Ex-cellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

I hate missing madness! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

What exactly was the problem with Mikado anyways?

gobby wrote:
    What exactly was the problem with Mikado anyways?

Moderators banning admins, users sueing and reporting to the SU's Socs Officer, and a **** load of other things besides that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Moderators banning admins, users sueing and reporting to the SU's Socs Officer, and a **** load of other things besides that.

Too much crap on that board....it's annoying. I prefer boards where there's none of this banning malarkey and reporting users etc....some people need to chill out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

ClareBear wrote:
    Too much crap on that board....it's annoying. I prefer boards where there's none of this banning malarkey and reporting users etc....some people need to chill out.
    Second that! :)

Advertisement