Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elara Interaction board dead?

Options
  • 26-12-2004 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

I've noticed that there's been practically no activity on the Elara interaction board since the end of september - they even stopped doing weekly specials when Jeanie left at the end of June.

Are they still monitoring the board? Are they still even paying for it?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

That place is cheap!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

That place is cheap!

Replace Cheap with crap in that post TBH.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭OFDM

Still doesn't answer the question though - have they abandoned the board?
    They were the only viable alternative I had to komplett, at least until komplett stop using GLS for delivery, DHL dramatically drop their prices or komplett come up with another shipping alternative...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Well I'd imagine if they werent paying the fee every month or whenever boards would remove it. Guess they've just been too busy to bother with boards. Happened with the Komplett forum when their site went tits up :)

Advertisement