Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a dog.

Options
  • 26-12-2004 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

I'm hoping to get a new dog and im looking for a Chihuahua. Short haired would be best. Does anyone know were i can get a young one ??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

There'll be a lot of unwanted pups in pounds and shelters at this time of year, why not give them a go? It'd be a good deed. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Fantasy

Good thinking , i hope they have some chihuahuas. Thanks for that. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

why not get a real dog?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

tman wrote:
    why not get a real dog?

That's not particularly helpful tman, and definitely not that the OP asked.

Even if the pound doesn't have Chihuahuas, there's bound to be lots of other small dogs looking for good homes. Especially at this time of year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,298 ✭✭✭ionapaul

koneko wrote:
    That's not particularly helpful tman, and definitely not that the OP asked.
    Unhelpful, but true. Chihuahuas are not dogs! They are barely animals at all. And here's the proof...enjoy :)

http://www.watleyreview.com/2004/052504-3.html

It has to be said that Britney Spears' dog bears an uncanny resemblance to the Hairless Rat!

Dog

07.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Lets all move this back on topic, shall we?

Yes back on topic...I have "real dogs" at the moment i just want a chihuahua .. but if the pound didnt have one then i would just take another dog instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

Chiuauas (can never spell that!) rarely come up in rescues but a lot of small dogs do, keep an eye on this link, great thing about it there are usually pics and info to go with the dog so you can get a better idea before you phone up. http://board.irishanimals.ie/index.php?showforum=50 yorkies/wesites and cairns come up a lot but so do other pooches.

• Advertisement

Thanks I'll take a look at that website.
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 podge24

No Selling Of Animals Allowed!

Banned!

Advertisement