Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Give Water

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I mailed it to 10 people for ya. Are ya proud? tongue.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

interesting thing to bear in mind regarding all these charities is that they often do more damage than good and these charities are often just 'new way' money making ventures.

a documentary on Channel 4 some time ago described how famine relief organisations were sometimes inadvertantly responsible for civil strife, injuries and even brutal killings.

just be careful who you give money to.

"I collect spores, moulds and fungus."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

are you talking about the situation that developed in Rwanda refugee camps dadakopf?
    i saw that too pretty ****ed up aint it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Well In reality the whole idea of charity is a little fake , most of the money goes into organisational costs and whatnot , and that UN is proven to do more damage than good , and then claim disasters as sucsessful operations ...Typical , we live in a decietful world foks

Shrewgar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

My favorite Charity Is the Princesses Trust
    which uses money donated by the public to sue unlicenced manufacturers of Princess Di memrobilia.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement