Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opinions??

Options
  • 26-12-2004 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey I'm just bored on the net and put some new little things to my site!! And well I got no one to give me a good opinion on it!!!

Just don't mind the content!!!

Krudweiser Dot Com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

1. Shorten the Flash into.. there's alot of unnessecary waiting at the end of the video, waiting for the music to finish, etc..

2. Take away the bright blue scroll-bar on the flash into page. It diverts the views attention away from the, what is meant to be "focus".

3. Brighten the general font colour in the site, it's very hard to read.

4. Also, add more colour, not really bright blue like you have, something more subtle. A nice dark grey/blue.

5. Make a proper navigation bar.

6. The banner at the top of the site's got to go. No need for it to be flash.

7. What you could do, is incorporate the flash banner at the top of the site, with the nav bar. So make it all in flash. You could have it so when you rolled over the link, it'd animate!

Thats just a few of the many things i'd do..

Advertisement