Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strip Poker Club - Get Naked - Webcam Needed

Options
  • 26-12-2004 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

<snip strip poker spam>

DeV.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

:rolleyes: omg bye bye :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

No Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

first and last post id say :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Having played around the same table with some of the lads from Boards there is no way I would want to see them in the Nip,NO THANKS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

i give this till 9 in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

this gives me a great idea, boards.ie strip poker game!, anyone up for hosting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Pam and Mrs Pudding (in their SSF get-ups) intimidated me so much I didn't like to ask for tits to be got out for the lads. A missed oppurtunity if ever there was one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

I am always willing to get my bits out. We can play poker too if you want..... or I can just get my bits out. Up to you really.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

lafortezza wrote:
    Pam and Mrs Pudding (in their SSF get-ups) intimidated me so much I didn't like to ask for tits to be got out for the lads. A missed oppurtunity if ever there was one.

On this one occasion should it not be SPAM and Mr Pudding?........I hope you enjoyed your 1 post on boards JaniceG

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

MrPudding wrote:
    I am always willing to get my bits out. We can play poker too if you want..... or I can just get my bits out. Up to you really.

MrP
    AHhahahahha.... ohh... well that cleared the sinuses.

For anyone who thinks this might be a good idea I have one word for you.

Vernon.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement