Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicksilver Down?

• 27-12-2004 1:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭

clicksilver has been very on and off this weekend for me. now its gone completley. has anyone else lost there clicksilver connection? im in the waterford area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

Yeah, I'm having hassles with it too - unable to get any webpages at all. It was working fine earlier and I left the connection active for a couple of hours without using it, now I can't get anything and I'm only 5 days into my trial - I'm not impressed :mad:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

There's nothing in the UTV support group about it. Judging by the other posts on boards which suggest all the isps are being affected it would not surprise me if there are some general but isolated problems around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 847 ✭✭✭mickger

just reset the router this morning and it seems to be ok again,hope we get no more problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No probs down here at all (touch wood/fingers crossed/clutch rabbits foot).

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭Shred

mickger wrote:
    just reset the router this morning and it seems to be ok again,hope we get no more problems.

It wasn't working when I got up but I Just reset the router now as well and all is ok:) It does look like there was a general issue though, judging by the other threads for other ISPs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Mine is fine. :)

P.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Kobie

I'm having problems accessing about 50% of sites, for example www.utvinternet.ie and www.dell.ie timeout, but other sites are fine. It's been like this since Chrismas Day. :mad:

I also can't connect to new.utvinternet.com to see if they've reported any porblems there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

no prob here not long for my contract :) cant wait

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Kobie wrote:
    I'm having problems accessing about 50% of sites, for example www.utvinternet.ie and www.dell.ie timeout, but other sites are fine. It's been like this since Chrismas Day. :mad:

I also can't connect to new.utvinternet.com to see if they've reported any porblems there.

Are you using a proxy that has helped in the past when there was problems

195.218.116.8 3128

the news server is news.utvinternet.com just in case you have not got the news part in correctly. Anyway there are no comments there on the apparent problems as far as I can see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Kobie

Thanks Dub45 - I was playing around last night & noticed I had the proxy disabled. I enabled it & everythings hunky dory now.

Cheers :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement