Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

States Visa ???? Help!

• 27-12-2004 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

Someone just told me , you need this new Visa thing to go on holiday to the states today. im flying out Tuesday morning!!!! is this true or is it the same as old times? i have a machine readable passport etc is that all i need? ive been going every 2-3 months for the year or so and havent heard anything about when this thing is coming in

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

If you've got a machine readable passport (I'm presuming it's Irish) then you will e fine. They'll now take a photo of your face, and a fingerprint from one finger on each hand - but all of that takes about 60 seconds extra in my experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

make sure you don;t have too much change in your pockeyt wlaking through the metal detector or they will make you take off your shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

nice one

Advertisement