Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help! - Is the Bank Of Ireland open tomorrow?

• 27-12-2004 6:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭

Well is it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Tomorrow (and Tuesday) being a bank holiday, no they won't be open. In fact I don't think they're open again until NEXT Monday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

They may be open on wednesday and thursday, although I doubt they will be open on the 3rd of january.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭BigCon

Cheers lads - I feared as much...

• Registered Users Posts: 27 rosiechecking

BigCon wrote:
    Well is it?
    From Irish Bankers Federation:
    Bank Holidays 2004 -December 27th, 28th and 29th, so they won't be open until Thursday 30th.
    Bank holidays 2005 - Monday January 3rd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

as one who works in the industry I can confirm that we are getting our usual three days off this year (i.e. no change then) with weekends not counting

our three days off being Mon, Tue, Wed (Dec 27, 28 & 29)

therefore Banks will be open Thursday Dec 30 and Friday Dec 31, off Monday Jan 3 (New Year Bank Holiday) then back on Tuesday Jan 4

• Advertisement
Advertisement