Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Class Play

Options
  • 27-12-2004 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

Playing a cash game with a few friends, its 3 handed and the night is very late indeed. Im have a stack of €350 and the others have about €70 / €80 each. Its 50c €1 blinds no limit texas hold em, and I am dressed in suitable atire, topped off with a pair of my mothers ridiculous sunglasses.

I get 10 3s on the button and make it €3 to go. The small blind makes it €10. This means repectively; I have two cards, and he has a medium ace, (it was late and the game was running along well marked grooves). I call. Flop is 8 7 3o. He moves all in for around €50. I call immediately. We flip our cards, he has A10, and I have 10 2s. I look around for my 3 but its vanished, doh!

River is of course a 2 and I now have nearly every chip on the table.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 zonemelt

You should post this on 2+2!!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Much like the infamous "I had a poker of 9's!" incident in Samba's... when it turns out I'm actually holding A7!

DeV.

Advertisement