Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

(whisper) drugs? - Part 2.

• 16-03-2001 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

The thread was getting a bit too long, for pages is more thena enough.

Socks,
    Word of advice for you, its not too often that i post on the boards unless i have something i need to say which i do on this occasion.

Smoking - Fine fair enough, enjoy it, have been doing so myself for almost thirteen years now. Recently has been giving me a styrafoam head due to my low blood pressure (smoking lowers your blood pressure slightly) thus making me damn sleepy and dumb as a shoelace. Grass is fine though but im having a bit of a drought in babylon at the mo!. Govt should turn a blind eye.

Pills - Avoid if you can, they can be great fun as they increase seretonin levels in your body, thus the happy lovey feeling. Only problem is enjoying the effect too much. Went through as phase before x-mas where i was taking seven to eight pills a night on weekends, and loving it, messed up relationships with members of my family and pi$$ed off friends. Once i stopped suffered from nasty bout of depression as seretonin levels were at an all time low for me (meybe this was relative). Had to go on SSRI's (anti-depressants) to balance my seretonin levels. Just be careful in what youre going to do, give yourself limits and ask others also to keep an eye on you, its all too easy to get carried away at times.

If people decide to take drugs i beleive they are better off if they are informed as ignorance is a deadly enemy. Just take care of yourself in whatever you do and make sure to know before you go!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Whatever.

J'ai dormi sous l'eau.

Lucy la morte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

if youve nothing more constructive to say than whatever than **** off to the trolls board and reply to posts there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

Lucy,

Wonderful insight there, am just worried about Socks and others in like him. There are too many misinformed and unimformed people in this world already making stupid mistakes through lack of knowledge and understanding. I tend to be concerned about people making uneducated decisions in life as have done so myself on many different ocassions - most ended up going pear shaped.

E.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Taking 7 or 8 uniflu tablets was what gave u ure name eh? biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Not to be confrontational or pedantic...but excelsior hasn't replied to my post in the other drugs thread- I'm sure he's about-nothing personal...I'm just dying to hear his point of view. He has a right to reply as does everyone- now let's see if he exercises it smile.gif

I don't think 4 pages is too long...what the mods could do is to move page 4 of that thread into this one, as most recent and relevant posts were made there.

One thing...let's start debating the wider issue here. Too many posts focus on subjective individual experiences, and while it's good to hear some of those- there are a few too many. However, those that have posted on subjective experience have practically *unanimously* approved of soft drugs and have confirmed a lack of side-effects in the absence of contraindication. I think that says a lot.

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    =Compos Mentes Mirados=

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Clintons Cat

7 or 8 ?
    can i ask if you were trying to chase the high or just trying to prolong the experience?
    but yes it is easy to get carried away.

[This message has been edited by Clintons Cat (edited 17-03-2001).]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement