Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSL Filter

• 27-12-2004 1:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭

Has anyone a spare DSL filter, the one that comes with Eircom BB. I was promised one months ago but the eeject never posted it to me.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

Brian017 wrote:
    Has anyone a spare DSL filter, the one that comes with Eircom BB. I was promised one months ago but the eeject never posted it to me.

As the ISP's dont exactly throw them around I dont imagine too many peope will have spare ones but Peats do have them for a tenner if you are in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭Brian017

I'm not in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭Vadrefjorde

Homebase and 3G shops stock them als, so i'm sure there's other shops that stock them

3G? Homebase?

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

3g is the old eircom stores and Homebase is the english version of woddies

• Advertisement

I went to eircom stores and was told to ring 1905. That's AFTER I rang it and was told to go into an Eircom shop. Typical Eircom.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,043 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I might have one lying aroung somewhere I'll check tomorrow and I will pm you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭DSLinAbsentia

I have two of the single filters but I guess you're looking for the phone/internet double adapter. If you want them, let me know.

Advertisement