Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error sending MMS

Options
  • 27-12-2004 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

Ok, so Santa just brought me a camera phone for christmas & i'm probably doing something wrong, but every time I try to send an MMS with a picture to a Nokia Cam phone, I get a message "there was an error" !! - helpful huh ??

Its a Siemens SL65 - It connects ok, and I get the bar on the screen as the picture is uploading, then right at the end, with a full bar, up pops the error message followed by one saying MMS has not been sent.

Anything obvious that I'm doing wrong ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Hi, first call your operator and ensure your account is set-up for MMS - (ref: how to get connected). Then check the settings on the handset with the customer support person, the operators site or on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭netbeatz

Are you on O2?

If so...your MMS may take along time to send (and many attempts)..this is due to a bog down of the network caused by the christams traffic boom..

Netz

Advertisement