Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows XP AND MP3 PLAYERS

• 27-12-2004 6:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

I bought this MP3 player and when i try to install the drivers from a disk it says it is not compatible with Windows XP. Does anyone know why or how to fix this problem. Also my MP3 turns itself off now after a few seconds and this only started happening after i tried to install the drivers. I can't also access any off the songs any more or anyhting nothing is working. Please Please Please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

1) Which mp3 player?
    2) Are the drivers for USB connection? If yes, then you won't need them with an OS higher that Windows 2000. If no, tell us what they say they are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 liamdye

The drivers go onto the computer and allow me to use the mp3 on the computer i think. My MP3 player just says it is 256mb digital mp3 player which is MP3/WMA/REC. But thats about all i know.

Advertisement