Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broke My Zen :(

Options
  • 27-12-2004 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

Hey there
    well, as the title suggests, my Zen is broken. It fell onto a wooden floor and the headphone part is banjoed. It still connects fine to the PC and charges OK, but it isn't a whole heap of use to me without being able to listen to my music on the move.
    So, does anybody know the best place to get it repaired and how much it might cost?
    cheers

KR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

dont tell creative you dropped it just say you had it in your pocket and it broke its kind of a common fault with the early ones and they said the problem was resolved. ring them up and give them all the details theyll ask you to send it back to them and they will ship out a new one free of charge within a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

is it the place for the headphones or the headphones?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Is it still under warranty? If not Creative wont fix it.
    You can DIY fix the headphone jack yourself with a soldering iron.

http://www.pcpages.com/thebishop/nomadfix/

Advertisement