Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years eve - gig guide.

• 28-12-2004 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Hey all, Im just kinda wondering whats gonna be on come new years.

I heard there was gonna be a boogaloo, but tbh I find that very suspect seeing as I cant find anything on the net and have seen no posters.

Any how, If theres anything you know about dont be afraid to share. ;)

Btw Party in syxpak's !!!! :D

J/k

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

There's a Boogaloo (or 100th Street) on in the Town Hall. Not sure if there's still tickets available for that one.

Loads and loads of parties on. Some bigger than others. I know of one that'll have two bands playing and probably DJs afterwards. Fun, fun, fun.

You just got to know where to look and who to ask.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

I dunno what myself and my Hetero Life Partner (Asok) are going at.

I'd like to go to a gig or something, but I don't like pubs/clubs on New Year's.

House party sounds better, more relaxed, but where to find one??

Alot of my other mates are either working, in another part of the Country or in another country.

I'm feeling some strong enuii right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I prefer a good house party for new years. Food, beer, whiskey, good company and decent music without the price, hassle and overcowding of town.

Which reminds me, I must stock up on beer and whiskey for tomorrow night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

ahaha
    i'll just urinate into a cup and drink that tomorrow
    wastew not want not

/edit
    wtf was i on about :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

New Year's passed over again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There's a tribute to Rory Gallagher in the Rósin Dubh tonight at nine. 12 quid in, Sugarcuts afterwards. I think I'll pop in. I likes blues rock, I does.

Advertisement