Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Edit Help...

Options
  • 28-12-2004 4:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

hi, i was just in another forum there and it said you can unlock the real premiership kits and a 10 star difficulty. does anyone know if this is true and if so, how to do it?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

The real premiership kits aren't in the game, because if they were, Konami would be sued all of thie rmoney forever :)
    Download the wolf patch which you can find linked in this very forum.

You can unlock 6 stars, 10 stars doesn't exist.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

On the edit front, I haven't seen this yet, but then again I haven't looked very hard, when you edit the team can you not edit the commentary name anymore?
    Or do you have to win Master League Division 1 or something for it to be made available like in previous games?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

maybe this is a stupid question but what good is downloading a patch gonna do for a game on my ps2?

Advertisement