Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain or shine - you may post it here

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

lovely sunny day today, shame it ddint come out at the weekend when everyone was off work/school:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Great day- perfect temps.

Woohoo-700th post:o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

mike65 wrote:
    The cloud was like a good bra. :)

Mike.

Cloud turns you on?

/backs away slowly...

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It lifts and seperates! I'm not a perv. Honest.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Twas a chilly start but has turned out nice with no wind.Pleasant in any sunshine.

• Advertisement

Started sunny then clouded in.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Boring day here. Overcast, no wind, 15.9c

A

Same here but good window frame staining weather.

Mike.

Nice autumnal morning when i left for work.Overcast,calm and cool.Already leaves are starting to pile in the garden.Actually quite a nice day although boring weather i agree but a real bite to the weather come this friday.

Great warm day, some good sunny spells and 20c currently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Overcast so far but blue skys appearing to the south and sun starting to poke through, looks like its going to be a nice afternoon.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Overcast most of the day, humidly warm.

Mike.

Lol, I had forgotten what the sound of rain falling sounded like as it's been dry for so long. Just started now btw but is not very heavy

EDIT: Rain lasted about 3 minutes and barely wet the ground.

Same here rc.
    Ever get the smell in the air after it has rained for the first time in awhile,smells like a change now to.........

Snowbie wrote:
    Same here rc.
    Ever get the smell in the air after it has rained for the first time in awhile,smells like a change now to.........

Yup, in summer there's always a unique smell after it has rained.

Overcast for a few early hours but since then fine and sunny. More of a breeze now.

Mike.

Lovely bright morning here - 13.7c and clear blue skies. Perfect for out in the garden. Bit chilly last night - I recorded a low of 6.3

A

Ditto that.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Absolutely gorgeous day here in Carlow town, blasting sun, little or no clouds and a light southerly breeze, temp. is currently 21C........nice!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Very sudden downpour just now, one second it was sunny, the next it just start p"ssing down, and the wind came up too. The neighbours were surprised, they were sitting out, and then suddenly they were soaked:p

• Advertisement

Patchy drizzle.

Mike.

trogdor wrote:
    Very sudden downpour just now, one second it was sunny, the next it just start p"ssing down, and the wind came up too. The neighbours were surprised, they were sitting out, and then suddenly they were soaked:p
    Yeah got that too,can be measured in seconds that one and was torrential:eek:
    Steady rain now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

What happened to the summer? :p

Currently 18.7C here with a westwardly wind and 1.5mm of rain in this mornings showers.

Brightened up a couple of hours ago and is now very pleasant.

Mike

mike65 wrote:
    Brightened up a couple of hours ago and is now very pleasant.

Mike
    Same here, just a few bubbly cumuli around

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I thought today was ment to be crap, thankfully its turned out rather nice and plenty of pleasant sunshine and not cold either.

Gonzo wrote:
    I thought today was ment to be crap, thankfully its turned out rather nice and plenty of pleasant sunshine and not cold either.
    Wait til tomorrow, you'll feel the cold then:D :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Wet Morning with heavy showers but from 3pm on it has been a lovely day, now wheres my warm jackets those northern winds tomorrow will be a shock to the system.

Bright and showery here. Temp dropped to 8.3c in a shower here at 2pm.

A

• Advertisement

Just had a downpour with max rain rate of 61.2mm/hr.
    Temp dropped over 2c in a few mins.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement