Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain or shine - you may post it here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Feeling mild, sun starting to break through the low cloud- large patches of blue sky appearing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Crap here all day, the cloud never lifted

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

Great sunny evening again, really feels like summer:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Wow, what an utter horrible day! Dark grey and damp and after such a nice weekend! :( Currently 14.2c in a light to moderate SE wind.

Worst day since the height of summer!

Humid, very still and damp right through.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Jeez..........strange day! Warmer now than it was the last time I posted! :rolleyes: 15c now, wind from a more S'ly direction and humidity of 94%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

A train of showers from the midlands to Wicklow just south of Dublin atm.Some of them turning heavy over the midlands now.

Not a bad day here,mild and partly cloudy and dry.

A day of two halfs, damp dark and bleugh this morning, some showers then it started to lift and break into a beautiful warm afternoon. :)

Mike.

Bright 'n Brilliant from the start, plenty of damp after quiet clear night. Now splitting the stones if you're in the sun.

Mike.

Not a lot to complain about today.Gloriuous in the sun and nice high wispy cirrus clouds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Lovely day here, currently clear and still and temp 8.9°C, probably going to be a ground frost by morning, overnight low I'd expect to be around 4°C.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Its warm and humid, already 17C. I think 20C is possible with an hour of sunshine. The last part could be the issue. Very little blue to be seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Mothman wrote: »
    Its warm and humid, already 17C. I think 20C is possible with an hour of sunshine. The last part could be the issue. Very little blue to be seen.

No sunshine but still maxed at 19.8C, so 20C rounded...

0.1C behind my highest Oct max set in 2003.

Not much sun but very mild and humid. I'm looking forwards to the cold snap.

Mike.

18.4c was top temp today in the last hour.
    No lenghty sunhine today,but would have push the temp over 20c me thinks.

Currently 17.1c here :eek:........jeez, thats crazy! So mild out!! Wheres the snow?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Mobhi1

Been a consistent 16.2C here for at least the past hour and a half!

Started dull, broke up and now sunny and warm.

Mike.

Started dull stayed dull. Mild.

Mike.

Mostly cloudy all day here with some glimpses of sun; mild. Sky cleared just before sunset - would have been nice a few hours earlier!

• Advertisement

Pretty dull here for most of the day too, mild enough out though, still t-shirt weather :p. A little cooler tonight though compared with the past few nights, currently 10.6c here.

Brillant bright morning.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Nice afternoon here - a bit misty so no brilliant sunshine. Drove from Dublin airport (was in France for the week) and the weather was lovely in Dublin - 20c on the M50. 13.2c here ATM.

A

Last night was cooler than the previous couple of nights under the clearer skies - min 7.4. Today benifited from the clearer skies and light breeze; nice and sunny; warm; max 19.9!

Cloudy but dry here,all that rain on the radar is staying just south of here by a few miles.

Started damp, got wet, then cleared for about lunchtime, sunny with cool breeze.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Gonna be a cold one tonight, 7.2°C currently with no wind and clear skies

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

A low of 6.9c overnight and a calm cloudy dull autumnal morning.

Lowest I got last night was 4.7c at 4.50am. Grand day out so far, cool enough but sunny and fine.

• Advertisement

Max temp of 13.5c briefly and mostly hovered at 12.6c for most of the afternoon,now falling off.Be a chilly one tonight as wind is blowing offshore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement