Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain or shine - you may post it here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Paddy.1

Current conditions:

Cloudy. Mild & Dry. Stiff Westerly Breeze.
    10.3c / 84%rh
    1029.9 falling very slowly.

Today's Max: 11.3c

Cloudy and mellow day here today, with a sort of blue tinge to the clouds, making it look rather wintery. Slight breeze all day, but winds now picking up substantially from a westerly point. Sounds unusually wild out there for such a high pressure reading. Temps on the up after much lower values earlier on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Bright and sunny and chilly again, that said if you are protected from the northerlies and have the sun in your face its practicaly summer ;)

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

Not much activity, in fact only drizzle from the front passing over head now but the temp is plummeting down 2c in 10mins.Introducing cold air now from the north.

Horrible, cold and dampish

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Up here it's about 15 degrees (no thermometer), sunny with a few clouds and light winds.

Better than many a so called "summers day" we had this year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Cool afternoon here, curently 8.3°C and mostly cloudy.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Nippy enough out here, 9.8c and a slight N'ly breeze, not a bad day at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Weather BOFH

Hoping for my first sub-zero tonight since I got my weather station! Down to 2.3c here at the moment, dewpoint at 0.8c.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭ninebeanrows

Yes looking like it will be the first night of widespread air frost, temperatures should dip to -2c in places.

Already just 2c in Dublin Airport:)

Last night low of -0.1c, grand bright, fresh morning out there :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Low of -1.2c here last night. Ice on a bucket of water in the garden. Lovely cool morning, 3.4c ATM

A

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Weather BOFH

Low of -2.1c overnight, however all frost and any ice long gone before I left the house 20 minutes ago! Up to 2.7c now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Brrrr. cold. Now -0.4c after overnight low of -3.0c. Sunny.

AWS Low of 2.7c, just slight patchy frost here.
    Screened low of 1.9c

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭sirpsycho

white fields on the way to work, lovely morning

• Registered Users Posts: 4,329 ✭✭✭arctictree

Lovely Day here. Funny - Just getting a rapid drop in temperature. 6.0c ATM and dropping fast....

A

Same as yesterday only more so.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Went down to 2.3C this morning before it clouded in which killed off all the frost before i got up

Oddly,today was my second lowest max for November of 8.4c(28/11/05 i recorded 6.4c max) but might be premature as temp is on the rise now.

Cold but bright for most of the day but clouded up mid afternoon.

Had my first air frost of the winter today -0.4°C, pity it had clouded over befroe dawn, would surely have gone a little lower. Max today was 8.6°C, a pretty nippy November day all in all.

Currently its 5.1°C (been plus or minus 1°C of that last few hours) with a dew point of 0.7°C. Wouldn't be surprised if there is some sneachta on mountains tonight for a while as its been drizzling on and off here for for a while now.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Advertisement

Max of 9.1C here earlier and had started to fall back to around 5C but now on the rise and up to 7.8C

Slight rise in the temp here too, was 6.3c an hour or so back, its up to 6.9c now. Dew point up from 2.1c to 2.3c.

Snowbie wrote: »
    Oddly,today was my second lowest max for November of 8.4c(28/11/05 i recorded 6.4c max) but might be premature as temp is on the rise now.
    and premature i was. Temp is now at 8.8c and still rising as second lowest max was 8.6c also at the end of november '05

Was rising fast here too, got up to 8.6°C, currently 8.4°C.
    I see North East Scotland got some snow from this. Conditions wren't far away from it here for a while either, prently of time to go yet thankfully for that .

Heavy drizzle and temp has dropped back to 7.7c now

Up to 7.3c now

Back into double figures here now, currently 10.1C, feels kind of surreal to be hearing sleet and snow reports from some places in Eastern England

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Maxed earlier in double figures 10.3C after a min of -1.3C

Temp dropped to 3C after sunset and now like in Bray back into double figures just 0.1C behind the max.

glorious calm sunny day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Paddy.1

Current Galway Conditions:

Light Drizzle. Mild. Light NW Breeze.

8.7c / 91%rh

1021.6 falling very slowly.

Today' Max: 10.2c

Was a sunny, frosty morning here in Co Galway (low of -1.7 at 7am). Turned Cloudy in the afternoon, with a breeze picking up that made the afternoon temp of 7.7c feel quite chilly. Warmed up as rain moved in earlier, but now falling slowly again. All in all, pretty drab weather going on...

• Advertisement

Moderatly bright now moderatly dull. Milder it could drizzle.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement