Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain or shine - you may post it here

Options

Comments

Clear Blue sunny skies again in South Wicklow, but man its blowing a gale out there from the north East off the Irish Sea...which is the other type of cool, meaning cold!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Dull & cloudy here today (D24), not cold though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

One word - lively! :)

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Just had light shower, cool, windy, overcast.

Cold wind but bright and until about 20 mins ago dry - hail showers overhead right now...

Mike.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by mike65
    Cold wind but bright and until about 20 mins ago dry - hail showers overhead right now...

Mike.

Kinda the oppisite here, was cloudy with intermittent hail showers all day, except in the past while & the sun's came out, very cold though.

Apart from that light shower early on, the day was sunny and dry with that strong norrth breeze. 10.0h sunshine in all. Down abit on previous 2 days.

I was sure it was going to rain this morn, but no, another dry day but very little sun and still breezy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Originally posted by Mothman
    I was sure it was going to rain this morn, but no, another dry day but very little sun and still breezy.

same here actually.

Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper
    same here actually.

Ditto ditto!

Mike.

• Advertisement

Bone dry here too yesterday,sun out in time for dusk.
    Windy.

Windier today and Bright.
    Hasn't rained here in a long while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

look at all the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

very nice outside atm

Originally posted by Mossy Monk
    look at all the sunshiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

very nice outside atm

same again.

that is all. you got to love sitting in front of a computer when the weather is fine :mad:

Bright and sunny atm. Kinda humid.

Mike.

Sunny all day in east Wicklow in a light easterly breeze that is keeping temp down to 14C. Looks like its cloudy in Dublin direction?

Ditto here a few miles further south except with out the breeze, same yester and feeling warm :)
    Can't remember the last time it rained now even a shower! ( I'm sure its on here somewhere )

Originally posted by Mothman
    Looks like its cloudy in Dublin direction?

And that cloud I mentioned earlier has drifted south to all but finish the sunshine for today.

As for rain, I had 0.1mm on morn of 29th, otherwise its all the way back to the 21st
    with a shower late on in day.

Another fine day today, after yesterdays glorious sunshine.
    We had a very light shower yesterday evening about 8, it didn't even dampen the ground.

However stand by for tonight and tomorrow, looks like lost time is gonna be made up for...

Summer in the South East! :D

Very warm in the sun, a bit of a breeze which comes and goes but no complaints...

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Since yesterday evening it has been cold with driving rain and howling wind. Just miserable. :(

• Advertisement

Frequent showers now after generally sunny morn. Lowest pressure of year here now. 974mb

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

East Cavan: Sunny with cold winds.

Hailstones in May! :eek:

Very squally too.

windy and showery :(

Better now than this morning when the showers were pretty much continual rain. Very windy/gusty some hail. Quieter as the afternoon has worn on but still getting wet.

Mike.

Just like the last few days here, it was a nice sunny start, got cloudy, bucketed down & stayed cloudy & windy. :(

As yesterday, but the showers are less frequent. My poor bluebells are all bashed. :(

Improving.
    less showers than yesterdays monsoons.

Made my circumnavigation of the South-East today, bloody rain and gusting winds everywhere (except Arklow is seems was'nt there tho!) get back to Waterford and I'm told not a single drop has fallen....:grrrrrrrrrrr:

Mike.

• Advertisement

East Wicklow
    Mostly cloudy morn, mostly sunny afternoon, no showers today and less windy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement