Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain or shine - you may post it here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

As above without the wind. Perfect last of the summer day.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

O.2h within a full days sunshine. 12.6h in all.
    only clouds seen all day was distant ones to west late on in day. Also had lowest min and max of the month today. 6.2C and 17.2C

not sure on the temp but its warm and fairly sunny here in prague \o/

And my head still hurts

oh time for a cure so..... :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

sun beginning to break through in Limerick after a miserable morning!

I can actually see the Clare mountains now after a foggy/misty morning.

Dull and damp earlier, has dried but no sun except for the odd glimpse.

Mike.

ps Earthman stop showing off your jet-set lifestyle!

Mike.

• Advertisement

mike65 wrote:
    ps Earthman stop showing off your jet-set lifestyle!

Mike.
    LoL I'm only reporting the weather... :p

Clear blue skies here today and warm.
    Definitely shorts and t shirt.

Dull all day pretty much but as I was in the wesht where it was loverly, that did'nt matter! :)

Mike.

Tonight may be the warmest of the year. A breeze to go with it.

Todays weather was the very defintion of ho-hum!

Mike.

Mothman wrote:
    Tonight may be the warmest of the year. A breeze to go with it.

Interesting because in Arklow a few miles down the road from you it was dull all day yeaterday with no sun at all and a max temp of about 16... with some light rain and drizzle at times
    My sister who was driving down from Dublin told me that it was sunny untill she got to Rathnew and that from the beehive south it was just dull and a completely different world :/

• Advertisement

Earthman wrote:
    Interesting because in Arklow a few miles down the road from you it was dull all day yeaterday with no sun at all and a max temp of about 16... with some light rain and drizzle at times
    My sister who was driving down from Dublin told me that it was sunny untill she got to Rathnew and that from the beehive south it was just dull and a completely different world :/

Never said it was sunny. Just 0.1h yesterday. Could see the clear sky to north. Casement had 4.9h. Max yesterday was only 19.6, but min last night was 17.1C

But today sunny, sunny, sunny and already 23C.
    A better day than any in August as any temp above 23C in August were generally cloudy.

Mothman wrote:
    But today sunny, sunny, sunny and already 23C.
    A better day than any in August as any temp above 23C in August were generally cloudy.
    Only 21 here in the deep shade but the sun is good \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,264 ✭✭✭highdef

A very hot day here again in sunny Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria. Currently sunny (always sunny!!!) with a current temp of 35C. Cool compared to last Monday and Tuesday. Due to a micro climate, Puerto Rico is the hottest and sunniest location in Gran Canaria. Great to hear the weather is so nice at home, considering we are a few days into the autumn.

See mike65, it's not just me that does it, and theres nothing in the charter that forbids it :D

A record September temperature for my site, peaking at 25.1C. 3rd highest of the year, the other 2 days were June 14 & 16th when it got above 26C on both days.

Far nicer than 35C!! :D

After a dull start the cloud broke and the sun it did split the stones! Looks as if it could be like this for the whole week! :)

Mike.

mike65 wrote:
    After a dull start the cloud broke and the sun it did split the stones! Looks as if it could be like this for the whole week! :)

Mike.
    Dunno might have to wait till tomorrow here tho-what about the sea fog :(
    Started bright and promising -temp 17 at 8 am !

Now dense fog and the temp has dropped back to 15

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Apparently it's so feckin hot and sunny in Athens that I'm starting to doubt in Paddy20's sanity.

In actuality it's very hot and sunny but the edge has been taken off the heat, I am no longer overly hot in the shade. I can feel the seasons changing. So therefore I still doubt Paddy20's sanity.

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Since Friday it has been foggy with heavy drizzly rain. I've been reliably informed that the sun is splitting the stones 15 miles inland. :(

A carbon copy of yesterday.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    Apparently it's so feckin hot and sunny in Athens that I'm starting to doubt in Paddy20's sanity.

In actuality it's very hot and sunny but the edge has been taken off the heat, I am no longer overly hot in the shade. I can feel the seasons changing. So therefore I still doubt Paddy20's sanity.

;)

Roll on the floor laughing... :D
    You got my message then LoL

Turned out a nice day here after,the sea fog retreated by lunchtime-very nice wall to wall sunshine then,temp a pleasant 20 degrees.

mike65 wrote:
    A carbon copy of yesterday.

with added warmth.

Mike.

and added beauty
    Top totty everywhere actually

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Mmm totty.

It's really really windy here today, temp has dropped waay down. It was so windy today that when I was in a lift (a very large sturdy lift) the wind was so strong that it occasionally pulled the lift somehow and momentarily stopped it from moving.

Frances sure has long fingernails

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

dark, dark and cloudy here in killiney at the mo, not too cold tho

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Bright and misty in north dublin, temperature a reasonable 14C, winds from the north 12 knots, humidity 88%, dew point 12.2C, I can tell this all from just looking out the window, honest, no inside track here at all... :eek:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

slightly warm in killiney, patches of cloud, but a nice day none the less....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

In Listowel today. Cloudy earlier but blue skies now!!

Sun and totty out again
    Just great \o/

• Advertisement

Same as the last 3 days - God its getting boring!

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement