Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain or shine - you may post it here

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

The onset of autumn has brought us cold nights and mornings - 45 degress faren. and then the day warms up to about 75.
    It is getting less warmer each week as fall grabs the last rays of warmth left over from summer.

The cold rains of autmn havnt started yet, but I anticipate a mid-october week of rains and strong winds that will wipe away most of the leaves from the trees.

Today the sky is cloudy , blue with slight covering of gray...the rain is on its way. It is currently 75 degrees outside my window, I will no longer feel the warmth.

It is cold when I go into work and chilling when I go home in the evening, The weekends are my last chance to soak up the suns rays before winter arrives ;)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

well, at 7:06 am it's Very Very overcast, with a strong westerly wind and it really looks Like rain in the next few hours here in Killiney

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

"rq meir fcbl"

god that's so lame, the of people who will get that joke number about 10, all of whom are asleep and none of whom read boards. They'd probably spit on me too.

Currently strong SW winds, rain showers and 10 degrees in Dublin Airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Very mixed here. Windy, occasional uninvited downpours, and a rather lovely spot of lightning just under an hour ago. Galway city, in case anyone's interested.

Sunny windy and cool,just a light shower so far-we missed all the stuff to the north of here and to the south earlier - Phew!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Lousy start, then brightened up, then the showers. Mild enough.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

Yesterday was sunshine all the way :cool:

Today is cancelled :D

Mothman wrote:
    Today is cancelled :D
    I wish the cows would agree with you...
    One word for today-Vile

+1

Mike.

Beautifull sunny morniing!!

But Brrrrrrr!!! it's a cold 7 degree's celcius

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Indeed, don't let sun fool you Dubliners. It's very cold. Easily the coldest morning of the last 6 months (although admittedly I'm never around in the morning on weekends ;))

A glorious day to behold! :D

Okay it was cold and I had to blast the windscreen to clear the fog off it for the first time since last April but hey better than a mild wet one.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Nice sunny afternoon in Dublin but a little cold. And still windy :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Yep, nice sunny evening here too, a little chilly tho.

Same as yesterday basicly.

Mike.

cool but nice dry all day here in this part of Wicklow untill an evening shower

Bright and not bad really apart from one major shower. Cool once the sun goes in mind...

Mike.

Sunny all the way in Wicklow with 8.9h. Was in Dublin and had good showers at 16:00 and 18:30, latter with hail. Wouldn't be surprised if there was thunder. Was in car so could not hear.

I concur with that, was lovely here in south Wicklow all day,I was in Dublin this evening and noticed wet roads.

Sunny showery at times. Windy.

Mike.

• Advertisement

bright, but with a light cool breeze, little cloud and looks like slight chance of rain later on in Killiney

Dry and almost warm when out of the breeze , the temp topped out at 16 which isnt bad for mid october especially given the north east wind

Yesterday was much the same except for a heavy shower around 830pm as I left here and funnily enough another one north of the ashford bypass at maybe 1115 on the way back

Earthman wrote:
    Dry and almost warm when out of the breeze , the temp topped out at 16 which isnt bad for mid october especially given the north east wind

Ditto here.

Mike.

A pre dawn shower and sunny for nearly whole day. Thought I was going to have a day of showers with that start.
    First ground frost of season last night.

Brrrrrrr! :D Bright and cool.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

It was bright this morning , but now its dull and cold! :cool:

Bright and sunny, coolish er just like yesterday then!

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Only one word for today's weather - dull

ae, dull....

dull with lots of cloud and some wind in tcd today

• Advertisement

Dull +1 Raining down in Cork.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement