Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rain or shine - you may post it here

Options

Comments

Clear blue skies and 28 degrees here in newport beach southern california :D

It's to get up to the low thirties from tomorrow \o/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

GGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Dull then sunny.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

10C here and extremely dark :(

Bright and dry then dark and wet cool but not windy.

Mike.

Today was hot-somewhere above 30 degree's I'd say at Disneyland(yeah I know I just did indiana jones and splashworld and left... the queues -yuk) but the weather - Just lovely!

• Advertisement

Bah, hailstone season has started. :(

Otherwise bright and sunny with heavy showers. Garden thermometer currenty reads 7C.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The day before yesterday saw a brief thunderstorm. Quite thankfully as the place has been needing a good storm to clean the car fumes off the buildings. And the added kabooms were quite enjoyable.

However, ever since it has turned cold enough for jumpers and the day after the storm people started to say "Happy Winter" to each other, which is a real sign of the times weather wise.

ho hum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭Mothman

A lot of sun today, cool but out of the north wind, Summer.

Cool and sunny, cool wind but very warm in shelter once the sun hit its high-point.

Mike.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

Cold, dull & dreary. :confused:

More rain imminent I feel. :(

• Advertisement

Mixed bag of cloud and sun, showers in the offing but not actual rain yet.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

Sunny and windy with a few clouds possible rain this evening me thinks, in sth dub...

Las vegas yesterday up in the ninties somewhere

Today thanks to a cold front, it's down in the 70's and would you believe , they are complaining of the cold!

Bright and sunny all day, little wind. Classic Autumn day really.

Mike.

Snow on the hills today :eek: and a few patches of hail on the ground this morning. Warmish and sunny at the moment, with a few showers and rainbows.

Would have been a great day for graduation photos if I'd managed to finish the thesis in time. :(

Raining since early morning...
    sigh-I must be back in Ireland...
    /me checks... yes I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,264 ✭✭✭highdef

Whereabouts are you, sunbeam? It doesn't say on your public profile. Snow on the hills. It's not too cold in Dublin anyway.

Brrrrrrrrrrr! and damp with it. Sunbeam is in the wilds of Sligo I think.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,264 ✭✭✭highdef

Ah. That makes sense. I heard on the radio about reports in that neck of the woods yesterday

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

mike65 wrote:
    Brrrrrrrrrrr! and damp with it.

By 'Eck it is.

Where's me wooly jumper gone. :D

• Advertisement

Thunderstorm here

PC is going off now!!

Rain has started with me though no thunder heard yet, looks very dark to my south.

Very heavy rain hail and thunder lasted about two hours here,lots of banging and lightning and it got very dark.
    powercuts around Gorey and on up to Inch and around the Ferns area too,luckilly we kept ours though.

And just before I came in here, at about 7pm,I could see a lot of lightning to the southeast out over the Irish sea at the edge of what looks like some heavy cloud cover.
    Glad I'm not out there :eek:

You'd never guess the difference in weather you guys get compared to me or Mossy down here and you're only 60 miles away!

A fine day in the decies! :)

Mike.

That thunder never actually got here. It just slided off to the east. my brother heard distant thunder. So only 1.3mm rain, most of it in a shower at 16:00. Had nearly 5hrs sunshine.

Actually I'd better come clean, it was'nt such a fine day after all. I left the area at 7.30am and got back at 5.30pm but most of the morning was poor with thunder claps now and again. I had to ask to find this out, I just asumed it was good all day! :o

Mike.

Heavy rain since I woke up this morning(in the dark)
    Seemed dry where ever the TV3 weather people do their forecasts in west Dublin at the time.

Shocking day rain often heavy all day, on the drive home I was mostly buffeting through standing water. :(

Mike.

• Advertisement

Yesterday wet, today started dull but improved by mid-morning. One or two showers.

Mike.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement