Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Model Anensis

Options
  • 28-12-2004 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭

Ok Im getting a new Toyota Avensis in January from my company, D4D spec, Im just wondering does anyone know if I can change the radio to a normal type radio, as I have a SOny MP3 head unit from my old car, Id be kinda upset if I cant change it over to the new car, Has anyone done this or know where I can get this done ?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭tech

anyone know ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

recently m8 toyotas have gone towards propriety radios as a revenue boost. best bet is to try a few websites possibly toyota forums or ebay maybe for an adapter. afaik the yaris can only have an aftermarket radio if u leave the existing one in place. ie u have to have 2 radios hahaha what a joke.

also ive just read somewhere else cant fit aftermarket cd changer to oem radio. need to buy toyota one.
    i personally would never buy a toyota because of this.
    good luck with the car anyway, its a nice motor other than this.

Advertisement