Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you God

• 23-11-1999 10:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Ahhhahaa take it Scum. At least the gooners drew with the italians over there.

Gandalf (very very happy)

www.gibworld.com/gandalf gandalf@gibworld.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

As usual the real joy in seeing Man U being beaten, is not in them actually losing, but how very very bad they were smile.gif Fiorentina were none too hot but they played the Scum off the park.

Nice to see Becks acting the petulant little kiddie again, I was sure someone from Mancs was going to get sent off before twas all over. Bosnich was muck as well smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Excelsior

I concur my friends.
    As a Man City fan it disturbs me greatly that last night as Utd went down City are on top of Division 1 and looking good for promotion. I'll tell you it has been a long time since Utd had a bad night and City had anything even resembling this close to a good night. Hold me, I'm scared. I predict a that a transfer for Keane will end the red domination.
    AT least I hope that. Pray for that, make voddo dolls, sacrifice my chickens, pay my City fan club subs for.
    Im a sad, pathetic bitter man.
    Kevin

We are superfriends
    Super friends are we

Advertisement