Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Radio Modem

• 28-12-2004 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭

Do any of you folks know how to see the administration console for the Alvarion modems (Model #PS1073)?

I want to see if it's behaving as a firewall to determine whether I want to buy a Barricade to sit between my wireless router and the radio modem itself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Blaster99

It does not have a firewall. It's basically an ethernet bridge. IBB doesn't give out the IP address for the radio even though I'm sure there are ways of finding out what it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭DSLinAbsentia

Thanks Blaster. Might be interesting to have a look at the admin console on the bridge anyway. I've got the Breeze manual and will take a look through it to see if anything interesting jumps out.

Advertisement