Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question>>>>

Options
  • 28-12-2004 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Is there any harm/barriers in having 2 piercings done in one day??? I want to get either my ear lobe or cartilidge done and I couldnt decide so i decided i'd like both...

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

well,with ear lobe and ear cartilige you should be ok,tbh i wouldnt suggest it tho,you need to give at least a wekk between each piercing to allow the body to heal itself fully

• Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭ven0m

I got both done in the one session in one day quite recently..... no probs so far, healing very nicely indeed.... just remember to keep em clean, take zinc tablets/capsules & you should be grand....

::: ven0mous :::

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Droogie

Zinc Tablets? What for? IS the disinfectant not enough?

Droogie wrote:
    Zinc Tablets? What for? IS the disinfectant not enough?

Apparently they help in the healing process (According to Trina in Celstial Ring & I'd be VERY inclined to believe her). The disinfectant is merely just for cleaning the piercing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭j0e9o

world record is 10 at the one session so 2 in ure ear would be fine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

theres no problem at all. you jsut have to remember that as your getting 2 it shall take your body twice the time to heal. So instead of say a month for one piercing, its 2 months for both.

thats it really. Just keep em clean.
    And remember what Dr.Hinkley say: "Wash Yore HANDS!"

j0e9o wrote:
    world record is 10 at the one session so 2 in ure ear would be fine

I got 2 piercings & a tattoo in the one day - lmao... set my own new record... well, technically 3 tattoos & 2 piercings in the space of a week - pmfsl

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭Shazbot

two ear piercings in one day should be no trouble.

think of a scaffold. same idea just with one bar.

you should be fine just make sure to clean them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Skellington

there shouldn't be any problems getting two piercings, so go for it...

and the zinc just helps speed up healing time.
    good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 729 ✭✭✭crazy angel

yea go ahead and get them done i got mine done in one day just use the solution they give you especially on the top of your ear!

Advertisement