Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Year Celebrations

• 29-12-2004 3:59am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

What are your plans for New Year's Eve?Is there anything special on in town for the night?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Everywhere will be open but probably charging a thousand euro entry and 50 quid a pint.

Stupid town... just get to the off licence tomorrow and find a house party or something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

i've organised a 3some w0oT *\o/*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

I am just going to one of the hotel New Year's Eve parties with a gang of friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wander aimlessly around the town till i find a pub or something that isnt going to rip me off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Someone's House Party.

Where? Don't know.
    Who's house? Don't know.
    The cost? My drink, + 2 cans for the hosts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

im goin to smoke_me_a_kipper's kareoke party :-P yay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

thought that was last Sunday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

No plans. Going to the Boards Beer tomorrow. Might stay in on New Years and Open that case of stella and finish off that bottle of Jaegermeister :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

new years eve morning --> working, followed by more work and later that night, working :( *sigh* i have to get a better job!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

Anyone know if there is anything decent in Dublin? I'm back for the holidays just curious if anything is good lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭finlma

I'm going to a festival in Gisborne, New Zealand where we'll be the first people in the world to see the sun rise in 2005.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

bleh local pub/club thats easy on the under age youngsters. tis only a fiver in, pleanty of easy women. should be good. btw im under-age not a pedo :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

house party. gonna be good. everyone of me mates is goin. havent seen some in a while. only downer is that there isnt a proper countdown, just me and a loada me mates not shoutin for ten seconds while its on TV then go back to drinkin and shoutin etc. still fun though. and cheap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

i'm experimenting with not planning anything and seeing what happens.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

house party for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Probably just the local pub for New years Eve!Town will be a rip off so wont bother goin there!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭kegan5

I'm going to this club in London it's deadly and it's a toga party with free cocktails for 2 hours :D should be good! Oh and it says something about special dancers lol! Not sure what that's about but lets hope its male anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

Spent 4 hours burning all the best tunes on to 3 CDs and am going to rock the house like never before, about 7 mates coming up, family, family friends !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Spending New Years with my daddy - brother is going off to Galway so I do not want to leave him on his own. Normally would go to a concert - though it is a pain going home afterwards (and very expensive).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I be starting my new eve party at 12.30"AM" with group friends...........WOO I'M WILD!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

It's new years eve already and by what you typed, shouldn't you be at the party already?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

I am not that bad. :)

I have not seen u for a while hows things

Advertisement