Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo 4 online how?

Options
  • 29-12-2004 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

I have grown quite fond of Pro Evo 4 on Ps2 and was thinking of buying it for the PC and was just wondering whats it like online i have broadband and me PC is a bit of a beast but is there anything else I should need to play online?
    Is there any room in that league that ye have gonin there lads? is there always people wanting a game online?
    Thanks for any help
    Richy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

all you'll really need is a good joypad and download the latest patch which helps with the lag issue. other than that it should be ok to run. also ask KdJac about joining the league, I can't see any probs with it

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Is there much lag involved?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

only as client but to be honest it's very playable

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Sweet I'll have to give it a shot I should be back looking for someone to play in a few days.

Advertisement