Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Gathering! Dublin!

Options
  • 29-12-2004 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Right now I know of 6 PSPs in Ireland (one is in N.I. but may join us in Dublin if the date is favourable).

If you have a PSP, preferably with Ridge Racers or some people have mentioned a desire to try out Vampire Chronicles, post here or PM me.

The provisional venue is a part of the Broadband store on Henry St, City Centre as I know the manager fairly well and the place is usually free enough.

I myself have a PSP + Ridge Racers. It is 8 players as we know but I dont know of anyone over here who has tried WIFI multiplayer out.

The date is up to you guys but as far as Im concerened the sooner the better (this weekend??) Let me know! :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

Id love to make it but im rarely up in dublin :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

that'd be class.

but i don't have a psp.

can i watch? lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It would last half an hour before everyones battery ran out :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

:rolleyes:
    It has to be said, wait until you lay your hands on one and you'll understand the reason we imported them. It feels like its worth about 600 euro of equipment. And the battery life is great . 5-6 hours play. With wi-fi on that decreases but its the same with any wi-fi equipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

hahaha brilliant

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Stupid question? Almost definitly...

What's PSP? :S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

playstation portable. Dont kids today use google? ;)

Advertisement