Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

should i contact digiweb

• 29-12-2004 6:02pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

ive had an account with them for 2 full months now and they still havent charged me (the bizjet enhanced), upon activation you recieve 200euro credited to your account and currently i owe them a lot of money thats in my account but they havent touched it..
    89connection and 2 months @ 110
    and in a another 4 days they are due another 110

ive tried to get in touch with them via e-mail but had no success, so im just wondering can anyone tell me if the 200 that they credit to my account is going to go toward paying off the start of my bill or kick in in the last few months

and i always thought id love getting away without being charged for something, but it makes me very uneasy, i have a good bit of money set a side for that account and its still there :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

slade_x wrote:
    ive had an account with them for 2 full months now and they still havent charged me (the bizjet enhanced), upon activation you recieve 200euro credited to your account and currently i owe them a lot of money thats in my account but they havent touched it..
    89connection and 2 months @ 110
    and in a another 4 days they are due another 110

ive tried to get in touch with them via e-mail but had no success, so im just wondering can anyone tell me if the 200 that they credit to my account is going to go toward paying off the start of my bill or kick in in the last few months

and i always thought id love getting away without being charged for something, but it makes me very uneasy, i have a good bit of money set a side for that account and its still there :confused:

On my Bizjet they started billing when the €200 credit on the account ran out, so it is used first for the bills and you won't get a paper bill until probably next month.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭slade_x

On my Bizjet they started billing when the €200 credit on the account ran out, so it is used first for the bills and you won't get a paper bill until probably next month.

thanks, so that €200 i never thought i had will come in handy for the new years night out and my birthday... hopefully anyway my bill will be treated the same as yours..

i was however told id never get a monthly bill. which i would have liked at least one

Advertisement