Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The top 10 games of '04...that you haven't played

Options
  • 29-12-2004 7:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i seen a review for katamari_damacy (which is at no.1 in the review) on tv a while back, very odd looking game , not that impressive.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Funnily enough I either own or plan to buy most on that list :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I just finished yet another Metroid Zero Mission speed run on the bus on the way home, and am planning to buy Astro Boy when Lik-Sang gets it back in!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

Placebo wrote:
    i seen a review for katamari_damacy (which is at no.1 in the review) on tv a while back, very odd looking game , not that impressive.

/grabs pitchfork

Burn the unbeliver!!

It's my game of the year. So simple, so addictive and so infectious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Placebo wrote:
    surely the proof of the game is in the playing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I heard Katamari Damacy 2 is coming out in Europe... KD looks fantastic. Just something totally random and fun. And very Japanese.

Advertisement