Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Need some advice on a problem :/

• 29-12-2004 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Not sure this is the right place for this but I would be most grateful for any advice anyone could give on this matter of deep concern to me.

For sometime now I've suspected that my wife may be having an affair. You know the sort of thing. The phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.

Recently she has started going out 'with the girls' a lot and when I ask which girls it's always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".

I always used keep an eye out for her taxi coming home but now she always walks up to the flat although I can hear a car setting off as if she has just got out of one around the corner.

The other day I picked up her mobile, just to see what time it was, and she went mental, screaming at me that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I kind of think deep down I don't really want to know the truth.

But then last night she went out again and I decided that I would check up on her. I hid behind my car which I knew would give me a good view of the whole street so I could see which car she got out of on her return.

It was whilst I crouched behind my car that I noticed rust around my rear wheel arch.

Do you think I Should take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from Halfords and try to repair it myself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

cool, i never heard that one before:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Personal Issues, is the place for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Sharza-

TIPPTOP wrote:

Someone didnt read the whole post ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I like it, made me laugh :) ; though for future reference, the Humour board is the best place for jokes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

humour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

bmarley wrote:
    humour
    True but it wouldn't have had the same effect :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

TIPPTOP wrote:
    Twice it has not been.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

unrofl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭joePC

For some strange reason, I really wanted the wife to be seen..... Anyways best take it to body repair shop.........

is_that_so wrote:
    True but it wouldn't have had the same effect :D
    This is also true.

Hmm, I guess there is no place for surprise humour other than in places it's not really supposed to be :/ .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

I wouldn't send that to humour... since it contains none.

John

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

Rust on the car AND your wife is cheating on you? sucks to be you jerky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭Sharza-

Lump wrote:

John

While I agree that its not a great joke, its more the kind that you just smirk to yourself or laugh in your head.

Still, it must be freakin boring as hell to be you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Lump wrote:

John

You wouldnt know humour if it hit you in the face!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

HA HA YOU'RE FUNNY!!!!

John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Deaddude wrote:
    You wouldnt know humour if it hit you in the face!
    yeah. he does work for the bbc after all :)

Lump, clearly you have been owned; kindly step off the Internet at the next exit. ;)

Advertisement