Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the strangest slogan on a t-shirt you own?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

RESISTENCE IS FUTILE
    if < 1Ω

Yeah, I can buy t-shirts online, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

if you think ill be caught out with you in those tees daryl your wrong :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

and also "save a virgin,do me!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 750 ✭✭✭The Fitz

i got a che guevara one but the head is a monkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

RESISTENCE IS FUTILE
    if < 1Ω

OMG, want :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 760 ✭✭✭TheAlmightyArse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭edibility

Aye, I know thinkgeek, but I generally only browse the girls tee's there :) I may make an exception for that though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

"i'm what willis was talking about" (from differents strokes - funny!)
    "i came on eileen" - i love that one - (from dexy's midnight runners song come on eileen)
    and i love my "Getting lucky in kentucky" tee
    saw one wit "jack pokes fanny's ass" wit a pic of a little boy poking a donkey.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

vivala_relativity.jpg
    Ooh yes, I'm a nerd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

"Je Suis Horny" its a black FCUK top with white writing. It always starts a conversation. When I was in the US no one knew what it meant because everyone learns Spanish there. A guy I worked with asked me what it meant and when I told him he couldn't stop laughing.
    Though my 85 year old great aunt who's French-Canadian wasn't too impressed when she saw me in it.....

• Advertisement

You say "YOU DRUGGED ME!" like its a bad thing

(Front) I may be white, but that doesn't mean I'm rich
    (Back) Just Kidding

Tshirt hell rocks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭sprinkles

Check out www.tshirthell.com for all you unpc tshirt needs :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

ugh i wouldn't wear a t-shirt saying "stop rape...consent"

that has to be the most vile thing i've ever heard...its not even funny...what if a rape victim sees someone wearing that on the street. I just find that sickening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭joc_06

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

not exactly strange, but i love it all the same :D

a195.gif

i also have a 'talk nerdy to me' t-shirt. avoid wearing things like this to sci-fi and fantasy society events at all costs.
    i learned the hard way...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

i have a Gary Larson t-shirt on which is a picture of a guy with an apple on his head with a hole through it, the caption says "I missed you"

I would love the I *heart* Nerds t-shirt though, to please all my nerdy friends :D

Advertisement