Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Messenger Activity Logger

• 29-12-2004 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    Does anyone know of a freeware download of any software that will enable me to see if any of my messenger contacts have logged on while I'm away from my computer?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭the1andonly1

Messenger plus automatically logs all events in msn, though it might have spyware inbedded in it. not 100% sure though, you've been warned!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

MSN plus comes with an optional sponsor program, which you can tick yes/no during install. After that it's completely spyware free.

It's well worth a download too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

Just in case you're wondering where you can get that....
    http://www.msgplus.net

The sponsor program with the spyware is optional like ciaranfo said. You can refuse to install it.

If you're using msn 7 beta there is also an msn plus beta that's compatible. I use the prog and it has never caused any probs. It's very useful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

Thanks guys. I've installed it and it's grand. Now I wonder is there something similar I can install on my Linux router (PC I never switch off) to do the same so I don't have to leave my windows machine running..........

Advertisement