Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone ID this film

Options
  • 29-12-2004 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

i remember seeing this film years ago but can only remember small bits of it! its a teenage occult type film where a young girl starts getting these powers and realises shes some kind of witch, but there is also kind of a bad witch trying to destroy her. i remember in one scene the girl is sitting at a desk and there is a clock behind her, while the bad witch from a differnt place levitates the clock to try hit her in the head and kill her, however she turns around and stops it mid air just as its about to hitt her! the girl is aided by her boyfriend of some sort! this is all i can remember i no it is'nt much to go by but would appreciate it if anyone can identify it, cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Etain

It sounds like Midnight Offerings. It was a good movie. Haven't seen it in years.

Advertisement