Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trouble with meteor MMS cross network/international

Options
  • 29-12-2004 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

im on meteor prepay with sagem myx5-2. when i go to send MMS to friends, some work, some dont. for example, i can usually send to other meteor, never to my sister on vodafone in OZ, or a friend in london and i just sent one successfully to a vodafone live friend of mine in ireland for the first time. however, i can receive from metoer but i cant from that vodafone live friend or from abroad. any ideas?
    Can anyone confirm for me a rumour i heard that meteor cannot use MMS across networks properly?
    I could have sworn there was a big announcement by them saying that meteor is able to MMS across networks before xmas!!

Comments

Meteor can send/receive MMS messages to/from any Irish network now. As far as I know, no Irish network can send international MMS messages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭moshpit77

Yeah you should be able to send to vodafone/o2 in Ireland

I don't think you can send abroad though. I've tried a few times and certainly can't

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭netbeatz

whats interesting about MMS to a destination abroad is...MMs cant be sent internationally correct?

While on Roaming Abroad..you can send and recieve MMS no problem...

I did while abroad in the USA...

But, you cant send to anyone but those living in Ireland...

Funny system...hope they develop International services soon...

Netz

Advertisement