Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NYE Ripoffs - Post Here!

Options
  • 29-12-2004 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭

We all know New Years Eve means carte blanche for publicans to charge whatever they want (including ridiculous admission fees of €20 or more). Post the worst offenders here....

I'll be interested to hear what they get away with this year.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

I heard that Heaven nightclub in blanchardstown charged in 50 euro. Does anyone know if this is true?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

Enii wrote:
    I heard that Heaven nightclub in blanchardstown charged in 50 euro. Does anyone know if this is true?

If this is true then they should be boycotted. Of course this is Ireland, land of drunken apathetic fools who have more money then sense so the place will probably be packed every night. I've given up giving out about places like this. It's the kind of thing you have a choice with. You can choose to be ripped off or not. It's different with pubs though, because they are all ripping us off so there's no choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Enii wrote:
    If that's true then whoever pays that probably hasn't a lot fo sense and deserves to be ripped off.

Advertisement