Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simpsons Hit & Run problem

Options
  • 29-12-2004 11:20pm

I've noticed that since updating my NVidia graphics drivers there's been horrible flickering in the game. Every few seconds the game will flicker between the normal play and a white screen. The newest 66.93 is no different. The only drivers that seem to work OK are 45.23 and earlier (56.64 works ok for my brother's PC but I can't test this on my own machine right now).

Since no patch was ever released for this game is there anything I can do besides using archaic display drivers?

Specs:

MSI K8N Neo Platinum (nForce3 250GB)
    AMD Athlon 64 3000+
    512MB DDR400 SDRAM
    2x 40GB hard disks (Seagate ST340014A and Samsung SP0411N)
    64MB NVidia GeForce4 MX460
    Creative Sound Blaster PCI512
    Pinnacle PCTV Sat DVB card
    Windows XP Pro SP2 (still had problems with SP1)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Its not unusual for a for a game like Simpson Hit & Run (badly made and unsupported afterwards) to be very tempermental with drivers.

Advertisement