Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 v Vodaphone v Meteor

Options
  • 30-12-2004 1:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I am sure that this question has been asked 1001 times already but which offers the best value? I have been with O2 for the past 3 years and just think that my bills keep going up and up. Yes I am a heavy user but having handed over a few truck loads of cash to them, I just find their customer service is not good.

My wife switched from Vodaphone to O2 last March and found that her bills went up with no obvious increase in calls.

I am considering that we both make the move to Meteor in March. Why? They present themselves to be a low cost mobile carrier.

What are your thoughts about their prices and service. We do not need new phones - what we have works.

We are both 97% of the time in Dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,037 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Well to be quite honest if you have good coverage, Meteor is a good option. They have some sort of money saver calcalator on their website which enables you to put in you current spend and they will work out what you would be paying if you were with them.

http://193.120.151.154/calculator/calc.asp

They, like vodafone also offer free voicemail.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

I've noticed a significant saving in my 02 bills lately, however this is mostly as they rang me up one day and asked how would i like cheaper text messages. So no i'm on 7c to 02 /8c to elsewhere text messages

Advertisement