Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Questions

• 30-12-2004 2:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Firstly - Blackalicious - 'Alphabet Aerobics' (Quannum)...Is this only available on the A2G EP? I've checked Amazon and discogs and it seems this brilliant track is only on the EP not on the NIA LP (strange to leave it out no?!) Does anyone know of other releases? And is the original produced by Cut Chemist or is that a remix?

Also, anyone name the DJ Shadow (I think) track that got a full release about 1-2 years ago, the video featuring some guest MC walking through a street and arriving at a street party with said DJ playing. They did it all in one take I think. Just forgotten the song and/or lyrics so no way to know without asking./

Thanking you. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Alphabet Aerobics is afaik only available on A2G EP. There's only one version of the song.

Second is DJ Format I think and the song is the Hit Song feat. Abdominal iirc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Limited156

Ah excellent. DJ Format it is!
    Ok so I'll go get A2G then. Thanks.

Advertisement