Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone ID this horror film

• 30-12-2004 3:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

i remember seeing this film years ago but can only remember small bits of it! its a teenage occult type film where a young girl starts getting these powers and realises shes some kind of witch, but there is also kind of a bad witch trying to destroy her. i remember in one scene the girl is sitting at a desk and there is a clock behind her, while the bad witch from a differnt place levitates the clock to try hit her in the head and kill her, however she turns around and stops it mid air just as its about to hitt her! the girl is aided by her boyfriend of some sort! this is all i can remember i no it is'nt much to go by but would appreciate it if anyone can identify it, cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Certainly sounds like The Craft anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

i dont think it's the craft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

it wasnt the craft, id say it was made in the early 90's or sometime in the 80's

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Not Carrie by any chance?

• Advertisement

Not Carrie by any chance?

definetely not carrie dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭D!ve^Bomb!

Sabrina?:D

sabrina was a terrifying film dude but it definetely was'nt it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 lilgreenalien

teen witch perhaps...
    or little witches (about school girls finding some evil book etc) sort of a remake of the Craft i think...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Etain

This was driving me crazy!! If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's called Midnight Offerings. The girl was Mary Beth McDonough (from the Waltons). She moves to a new town and her rival for the boy is a witch. She discovers that her mother was a witch etc.. It was a good movie as I recall. Hope it's the one that you're thinking of.

• Advertisement

thats not it either dude

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Sounds a bit like Mask of Hell.

Sounds a bit like Mask of Hell.

you sure thats the right name,i typed it into imdb and got nothing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,056 ✭✭✭applehunter

Im not 100% sure that thats the name. Something like that..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭d22ontour

witches of eastwick :)

funny

Advertisement