Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help ,how to load farcry in 640x480 safe mode?

Options
  • 30-12-2004 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

how do i load farcry in safe mode my monitor only runs in 640 x480 ,i cant see menus in 800x600 mode double images, im getting 19inch monitor secondhand crt when i have money,just got athlon 2400 for xmas ,using old noname monitor.svga.gra.phics card ti4200 nvidia.can i use scripting change config or shortcut alteration propertys i have to get it to load in 600lores i xcant use menus to chamnge options cos of double imaging.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

I reloaded it ,it went into safe mode reloaded at 640x480 x32 full detail all grahics high settings shadows etc its working fine now ,ill have to get a 19inch crt to play it at 1024resolution,ITS A great game ,best fps of 2003 ,ill wait til i get larger crt be4 i play it all the way thru.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭gamer

i had to go to main.cfg to change res to 640x480 ,then it loaded up fine in full detail,i used safe mode to get callof duty to load in 640 resolution.

Advertisement