Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 or XBOX

Options
  • 30-12-2004 6:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

i'm looking to buy a new console. i used to have PS2 and am considering buying a new one but was wondering if an Xbox is a better buy? any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Go into the shop and look at the selection of games available for both. Then decide, based on what games you prefer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,393 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Not another one!

Search some of the older threads on this forum. Theres loads on the same subject. However I'll make it easy on you. Get an Atari Jaguar.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Why'd you sell your last PS2? How about a Game Cube?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

haha forget the game cube that console is getting less and less space in games shops and looks like less and less games come out for it.

Ive xbox and ps2 and personally they both got good points, xbox is better graphically (sometimes) but the ps2 has more games and lots of nice gadgets like itoy etc. Pick the games you like and decide what one to get, if you like gta and dont want to wait months for it on the xbox then get the ps2 but if you like halo then xbox would be the one. There aint that many top games not on both either way.

Advertisement